Sunday, August 28, 2005

Caught UP finally!



































Man, it can sure 'pile up' on a person when you exercise some 'procrastination'! Let me get this on the 'books' here then with
some additional photos along the lines of the 'ones' at the ''Gone Gaming'' blog. These are created by John McEwan, a 'local' guy that I have obtained others that he's made for my own 'uses'. For the most part, then I admire anyone with the skills to create these beautiful renditions for our 'requirements', while on his own behalf, then he's managed to cover many 'periods' NOT covered by anyone that I know of.

2 Comments:

At 1:32 AM, Blogger Steadman said...

I'll stay with WW2

 
At 11:48 PM, Blogger GROGnads said...

Oh Joe, I'm sure that others will agree with you as well, but don't hinder yourself with a 'mind-set' like this! Of course, I'm 'biased' about some myself so I don't blame you for your sentiments. Maybe you do need your 'Panzer Fix', like so many others, while you're just denying yourself the pleasure for experiencing something entirely different.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home