Monday, August 08, 2005

WELCOME...to the 'machine'


Hello everyone! YES! I've gone and created 'this' to present gaming related items that are under represented for many 'Games', and for which I have NO 'idea' of just WHY they don't wish to include these. As I've mentioned many times before, 'some' places have their 'policies' that are NOT very 'exclusive' on these, as they have many 'contraventions' on 'that' for THIS! To avoid their 'hassles', then I will provide this 'service' for us ALL to partake of. I'll even allow for many others to present themselves and their similiar 'sentiments' to become displayed HERE, for any to examine or provide commentary upon. Now to ''kick this pig''! 'chut-up' PeTA!

2 Comments:

At 7:42 PM, Blogger ginn5j said...

Hiya Robert! Looking forward to your musings!

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger Tanrec said...

I'm glad you have a place to share your variants with other gamers. Keep up the good work, Robert.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home